Thursday, April 8, 2010

SoccerPro.com - The Official Soccer Store of The Free Kicks Report

I wanted to bring to your attention a great soccer store/website - SoccerPro.com. The guys at SoccerPro.com opened their first store in 2004 and launched their website later that summer. For more information about their history and operations check out Their Story. This site has all of the top of line merchandise and soccer gear any fan, player or coach needs. I recently ordered two items myself to gear up for the end of the Premiere League season and the run up to World Cup 2010. The overall service and speed of communication impressed me (as I am a quick e-mail responder myself I appreciated the quick action). I received my items within two days of ordering and everything was as requested. Here is a look at the two items I picked up:

The USA National Team World Cup 2010 Jersey:
 - All team USA gear (jerseys, jackets, shirts, soccer balls, and more)


Arsenal FC Dark Grey Hoodie by Nike:
 - All Arsenal club gear (jerseys, t-shirts, shorts, and more)


I highly recommend this website for your next soccer purchase, whether that be for yourself or as a gift. (Note: They also sell gift cards to their website - Gift Certificates). So now that you are done with this blog for the day head on over to SoccerPro.com to check out their merchandise. Finally, make sure to check back in tomorrow for the TV schedule for the upcoming week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner