Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Absence

Well as you may have noticed I've missed a few days on the blog (including my favorite so far - the TV schedule update blog on Friday). Sorry for anyone who came here looking for game times and channels. The reason I was out is because for the past few weeks I had been feeling sick but just figured it was a bug and would go away. On Friday I realized it was something worse and by Saturday Samara finally talked me into going to the doctor. The urgent care center sent me to the ER and from there I learned that I have Type II Diabetes. My blood sugar had spiked really high which was causing me to feel sick. While I am still not feeling back to normal, I am home. Hopefully over the next few days visiting my new doctor, taking the medicine they prescribed and resting I should get back to 100% (or whatever my new 100% will feel like). I hope to get things rolling again on the blog tomorrow and I appreciate everyone's support so far. Have a good rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner