Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Format Coming Soon For The Free Kicks Report

I have decided to change the format of The Free Kicks Report in order to bring you more news, reports and opinions. Traditionally over the past year I have posted one post a day at about four to five days a week. I've enjoyed the writing the longer posts in order to discuss each of the weekend's results, talk about the current standings, and the latest news and rumors. However, I feel as though there are often times where multiple stories break each day that I would like to be able to update you on in shorter posts versus one long post. With that being said over the next week or two expect to see the format shift to 2-4 posts a day covering soccer news, transfer rumors, league results/standings, video games, etc.

Please feel free to leave me some feedback on what you think about this switch. Are there any topics you would like to see me cover that I traditionally do not? I expect to continue to cover the MLS, USSF D2, EPL, Serie A, UEFA, World Cup, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner