Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Website Review: Soccer24.com

In my free time (the limited amount of it) I like to check out the web for interesting or new soccer and technology websites. Luckily for me I came across Soccer24.com, a great site that I think all of you would like and wanted to bring it to your attention. Soccer24 features the following items:
  • Live soccer scores from every major league around the world. Top European leagues like the EPL and Serie A all the way down to small divisions in from Africa, Asia and South America. 
  • A look at upcoming matches or past results based on sorted by league and date. 
  • Odds comparison data and soccer statistics for betting information and data analysis of your favorite league and/or club.
  • A list of games streaming live video at the current time which are free to watch on various websites across the web. 
So when you get some time check out the site and if its what you've been looking for add it to your bookmarks. I've also added the link to Soccer24.com to the upper right hand corner of the blog for future reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner