Tuesday, October 6, 2009

14 days until FIFA 2010


We are only two weeks away from the release of FIFA 2010 by EA Sports, the Madden for the rest of the world. Last year was the first year I actually bought the game (for the Wii), before I had only played demos or at a friend's house. I instantly became in love with the game, everything from the Manager Mode to the expansive number of leagues, teams, and players to the incredible sound track. 5 or 6 months later I had unlocked everything, gone through 15 seasons as a Manager (forced into retirement - after all that I had done for them), and played with each team I was interested in I decided to trade in the game. Why? Not because I didn't enjoy it anymore, but because I wanted to enjoy FIFA 2010. If I had kept FIFA 09 all year, playing here or there when time permitted there would be no build up for the release of the new game. No missing the game play, decision making and goal scoring. Now that its been months since I last had the game I am eagerly awaiting this new release. So enough about my thoughts on trading in games or not, lets get to the latest news on the game.

FIFA 2010 official website now contains:
(1) Updated screenshots showing the Netherlands and Germany national teams playing against one another.
(2) A new promotional video featuring Bayern Munich's Brian Schweinsteiger
(3) A tutorial video on advance shooting techniques - shots with the inside or outside of the players foot, giving the shot more curve & chip shots over the goalie
(4) A tutorial video about Game Face - for the first time players will be able to upload photos of their face to the FIFA EA Sports website and create their own avatar to play in all modes within the game. 

Those are just four the latest updates to the official FIFA 2010 website. Look for more over the next two weeks as the release date gets closer - October 20th, 2009. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner